BUSINESS PAYROLL ACCOUNTING IN Redding, Shingletown and Anderson and surrounding areas
For any business to be successful it must have an accurate payroll. Payroll must be on time, all payroll taxes be withheld Accurately and paid to the correct agencies by the due dates, and all reports be filed Monthly, Quartly, and Annually.
You may be asking, "why should I outsource my payroll?"
One of the most important reasons, as stated above, is to have assured accuracy. The laws governing payroll and its execution do change and it is hard to find time to continually research the subject. The laws for filing taxes for payroll are even more fluid and changing, necessitating even more research.
There is also a financial advantage to outsourcing your payroll. Hiring a permanent staff member to do your accounting will cost significantly more than hiring Deona's Accurate Tax & Accounting to perform the task for you. Alternatively, if you, the business owner, handle payroll, then you understand that it takes up no small amount of your time. By freeing yourself from this task, and worries of all correct payment and due dates to the agencies, you can focus on other aspects of your business.
Deona's Accurate Tax & Accounting is your payroll solution in Northern California
- Payroll (Weekly, Biweekly, Semimonthly, Monthly)
- Keep payroll tax rate current
- Pay payroll taxes by their due dates
- File Payroll Quarterly Forms by their due dates (Form 941, Form DE9, Form, DE9C)
- File Yearly Reports by Due Dates (Form 940, Form 1099 MISC, Form 1096, Form W-2, Form W-3)
- Workers Compensation Semi Yearly or Yearly Audits
- Employer Unemployment Audits
If you have any questions about the payroll services we offer the businesses of Northern California, please give us a call at (530) 945-2228